Package For 2015
Protect your business
against disputes and employee lawsuits.
Our employee handbook is drafted for compliance
with employment laws and is valid
in all 50 states.
If you live California, Click Here
If you are a nonprofit organization, Click Here.
Our employee handbook and compliance documents were drafted by an experienced law firm to help protect business owners from employee lawsuits.
Call us at 1-800-524-7116 between 9:00 am and 8:00pm
CST (Monday through Saturday).
Our employee handbook is used by all types of businesses, including:
Restaurants, manufacturing, retail, medical offices, dental offices, child care, daycare, pharmacy, construction, bars, nightclubs, security companies, salons, spas, casinos, trucking, healthcare, financial companies and many more.
(Order today and we will include our Termination Package FREE.)
To comply with employment laws and OSHA safety laws, business owners
are required to provide certain information, disclosures and documents to
all new employees and to employees who are going to be terminated.
We help you comply with employment laws, by giving you these extra documents, notices and instructions with your employee handbook:
- Attorney-drafted employment application
- Questions you should not ask applicants during interviews
- Credit and background check notice for employees
- Fair credit reporting act notice for employees
- OSHA handbook to help you comply with safety legal requirements
And a complete listing of new hire requirements and information for both your specific state and federal that includes the following:
- Required workplace posters for employers
- Form for reporting newly hired employees
- Immigration law compliance
- Information about drug and alcohol testing
- Information about polygraph testing
- Information about background checks
- Information about genetic testing
- Requirements for disability insurance
- Requirements for the “Americans with Disabilities Act”
- Information about “The Age Discrimination in Employment Act”
- Information about the “Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act”
Our employee termination package includes the following attorney-drafted documents and information:
- Notice of Change in Employment Status (Termination Letter)
- Employee Termination Checklist for Employers
- Severance Agreement (Employee Termination Agreement)
- Employee Exit Interview Questions and Instructions
- Employee Authorization to Release Information
- Attorney-Drafted Instructions for Terminating an Employee
Why Having an Employee Handbook is Important
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that business owners can protect themselves against damages and liability from employee lawsuits by providing clear written policies covering the rights and responsibilities of their employees. Any attorney will tell you how important an employee handbook is to your business; even the smallest business should have one.
Lawsuits are a major concern for most employers. The past decade has seen a big increase in lawsuits based on sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, inappropriate hiring practices, and poorly drafted employee handbooks. The average amount of damages being awarded to employees in lawsuits against their employers is now in the $500,000 range, with some awards hitting over a million dollars.
Here are some of the topics covered in our attorney-drafted employee handbook:
|Attire Requirements||Performance Reviews|
|Breaks||Personal Time Off|
|Communication Policy||Provisionary Periods|
|Continuation of Medical Benefits||Retirement Plans|
|Dismissal||Safety and Accident Rules|
|Dress Code||Salary-paid Employees|
|Drugs and Alcohol||Separation from Employment|
|Employment Classification||Sexual Harassment|
|Equal Opportunity||Sick Leave|
|Family Medical Leave Act||Substance Abuse|
|Health and Life Insurance||Termination|
|Hourly Paid Employees/Overtime||Use of Company Computers|
|Immigration Law Compliance||Use of Company Property|
|Jury Duty||Workman's Compensation|
|Layoff and Recall||Vacations|
|Lunch Periods||Maternity Leave|
Why Use Our Employee Handbook?
- Our employee handbook is updated by licensed practicing attorneys.
- Drafted to help protect you against employee lawsuits.
- You can edit any section of the handbook to customize for your company, with any computer that has Microsoft Word or Open Office.
- Free updates and information from our attorney.
- Our handbook contains policies for both salaried and hourly employees.
- Clearly explains your employee's at-will status.
- It can be used for almost any type of business or industry.
- Our employee handbook can be used by any sized company, from small businesses with as few as one employee up to large corporations with a thousand employees.
Only an attorney experienced in employment law is qualified to draft an employee handbook for business owners. Using anyone else could put your company at risk. Why take the chance?
(All employee handbooks and compliance documents are
immediate download, or you can have them mailed to you on a CD)
How to Order
You can buy our employee handbook template for immediate download by ordering below. However, before you do, you may want to consider our complete business protection document package. Click Here for details.
(Order today and receive our Termination Forms Package FREE.)
Any Windows or Macintosh computer that can read word documents.