Download an attorney-drafted security agreement today and start using it immediately.
A security agreement gives the seller or lender a security interest and the right to repossess property that a person or business has offered as collateral if the loan or note is not paid according to the agreed terms.
You will have immediate access to all documents.
A security agreement is commonly used with a promissory note to secure collateral for a lender or another person involved with a transaction.
Our security agreement form covers the following areas:
- Type of collateral being secured
- Address where collateral will be kept
- Executing of further documents
- Events that will constitute a default by the debtor
- Assignment of secured collateral by holder
- Rights of the holder should debtor default