Over 45,000 lawsuits are filed each day in the U.S. More than 50 percent of business owners have been sued at least once by an employee or ex-employee.
Our business protection and compliance documents are drafted by licensed attorneys and can help protect your business.
Your purchase includes:
> Attorney drafted documents
> Free yearly handbook updates
> Free backup USB drive mailed to you
> Free attorney-drafted instructions
> Free technical support
> One-time payment
If you own a business that sells goods or services, the odds are that within six years you will be sued in an employment lawsuit.
Our business protection documents are drafted by licensed attorneys.
If you live California Click Here.
Have questions? Call us at 1-866-901-3142 or email us at email@example.com.
You will have immediate access to all documents after ordering. Please see the ordering options at the bottom of the page.
What You Could Lose in an Employment Lawsuit
Your business, assets, and even personal property could be at risk. Damages awarded to plaintiffs in employment lawsuits range from $275,000 to over a million dollars. Historically, judges and juries have not ruled favorably to business owners in employment lawsuits.
How to Protect Your Business
Without contracts, agreements and acknowledgment forms to help discourage disgruntled employees or to present to the court, it is very difficult for business owners to win their case based on verbal agreements.
In the event a lawsuit does occur, your odds of a favorable outcome are greatly increased if you’ve used an attorney-drafted employee handbook, applications, acknowledgment forms, and other documents when running your business.
The Best Documents to Protect Your Business
Drafted by a licensed business and employment law attorney, these documents are the core tools you need to help protect your business from lawsuits.
- Employee Handbook
It explains employee rights, benefits, expectations for employees, policies, and general workplace conditions. This is a must-have business protection tool for every company no matter how big or small.
- Employment Application (both English and Spanish)
Attorney-reviewed so you don’t ask discriminatory questions of your applicants.
- Employee Arbitration Agreement
It requires your employee to settle employment disputes with your company by arbitration rather than by filing a lawsuit against you. This arbitration agreement also references your employee handbook.
- New Hire Forms Package and Notices
- Offer of employment letter
- Employment application (both English & Spanish)
- Fair credit reporting notice
- Background check notice
- Questions not to ask applicants during interviews
- Employee Termination Document Package
- Termination letter
- Notice of change in employment status
- Employee termination checklist for employers
- Severance agreement (employee termination agreement)
- Employee exit interview questions
- Employee authorization to release information
- Attorney-drafted instructions and steps for terminating an employee to help protect your company against wrongful termination.
- Employee-Employer Confidentiality Agreement
Prohibits employees from disclosing important information about your company.
- Employee Non-compete Agreement
Restricts current and former employees from starting a similar business and from going to work for a competitor within a specified distance and time period.
- Employee Non-Solicitation Agreement
Your employees agree not to solicit or persuade any of your customers, or other employees to engage in any business with them for a reasonable period of time after they leave your company.
- Independent Contractor Work-for-Hire Agreement
Protects your interests when contracting with an outside individual or company for work or services. Complies with IRS requirements.
- Indemnity Hold Harmless Agreement
Releases you or your company from liability against any future legal claims, liabilities, and lawsuits.
- OSHA handbook to help you comply with safety legal requirements.
How To Order
You can buy these documents as a complete package by ordering below. You can also buy each item individually. Purchasing either package saves you 30% off the price of purchasing each document individually.
We provide fast and easy checkout. Documents are available for immediate download after ordering.