Protect your business against disputes and employee lawsuits by using our attorney-drafted employee handbook and compliance documents.
Your purchase includes:
> Attorney drafted documents
> Free yearly handbook updates
> Free backup USB drive mailed to you
> Free attorney-drafted instructions
> Free technical support
> One-time payment
Our employee handbook and compliance documents were drafted by an experienced employment law firm to help protect business owners from employee lawsuits.
If you live in California, Click Here.
If you are a nonprofit organization, Click Here.
Have questions? Call us at 1-866-901-3142 or email us at email@example.com.
Our Employee Handbook is Used By all Types of Businesses, Including:
- Medical Offices
- Dental Offices
- Child Care
- Security Co.
- Spas & Salons
- Financial Co.
- and more.
Why Having an Employee Handbook is Important
The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that business owners can protect themselves against damages and liability from employee lawsuits by providing clear written policies covering the rights and responsibilities of their employees. Any attorney will tell you how important an employee handbook is to your business; even the smallest business should have one.
Employment Lawsuits Are a Major Concern
Lawsuits are a major concern for most employers. The past decade has seen a big increase in lawsuits based on sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, inappropriate hiring practices, and poorly drafted employee handbooks. The average amount of damages being awarded to employees in lawsuits against their employers is now in the $500,000 range, with some awards hitting over a million dollars.
Is Your Company Compliant?
Here Are the Attorney-Drafted Documents and Information That Are Included In Our Employee Handbook and Compliance Package
- Employee handbook
- Employment application (English and Spanish)
- Offer of employment letter
- Employee arbitration agreement (English and Spanish)
- Employee termination package **
The above employee termination package includes these documents **
- Notice of Change in Employment Status (Termination Letter)
- Employee Termination Checklist for Employers
- Severance Agreement (Employee Termination Agreement)
- Employee Exit Interview Questions and Instructions
- Employee Authorization to Release Information
- Attorney-Drafted Instructions for Terminating an Employee
To help you comply with the ever expanding employment laws, we also include the following extra documents, notices, and instructions with your employee handbook.
- Questions you should not ask applicants during interviews
- Credit and background check notice for employees
- Fair credit reporting act notice for employees
- OSHA handbook to help you comply with safety legal requirements
Here Are Some of the Topics Covered In Our Attorney-Drafted Employee Handbook For Both Hourly and Salaried Employees:
- Attire Requirements
- Communication Policy
- Continuation of Medical Benefits
- Dress Code
- Drugs and Alcohol
- Employment Classification
- Equal Opportunity
- Exit Interview
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Health and Life Insurance
- Hourly Paid Employees/Overtime
- Immigration Law Compliance
- Jury Duty
- Layoff and Recall
- Lunch Periods
- Military Service
- Performance Reviews
- Personal Time Off
- Provisionary Periods
- Retirement Plans
- Safety and Accident Rules
- Salary-paid Employees
- Separation from Employment
- Sexual Harassment
- Sick Leave
- Substance Abuse
- Time Off
- Use of Company Computers
- Use of Company Property
- Workman’s Compensation
- Maternity Leave
CLICK HERE TO SEE 24 PAGES OF OUR EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK
Why Use Our Employee Handbook?
- Our employee handbook is updated by licensed practicing attorneys.
- Easy step-by-step instructions from our attorney.
- Drafted to help protect you against employee lawsuits.
- You can easily edit and customize our handbook for your company.
- Used by other attorneys for their clients
- Our handbook contains policies for both salaried and hourly employees.
- Clearly explains your employee’s at-will status.
- It can be used for almost any type of business or industry.
- Our employee handbook can be used by small businesses with as few as one employee up to large corporations with a thousand employees.
Only an attorney experienced in employment law should draft an employee handbook for business owners. Using anyone else could put your company at risk. Why take the chance?
How To Order
You can buy our employee handbook template for immediate download or have it mailed to you on USB, by ordering below. However, before you do, you may want to consider our complete business protection document package. Click Here for details.